Struktur Sel Eukariotik

on 14 April 2008

Sel Eukariotik memiliki membran nukleus dan sistem endomembran.
Berikut struktur sel eukariotik:
1. Sel tumbuhan terdiri dari: nukleus, RE kasar, RE halus, ribosom, kompleks golgi, lisosom, membran plasma, mikrotubulus, mikrofilamen, mitokondria, badan mikro, kloroplas, vakuola, dinding sel.
2. Sel hewan terdiri dari: (membran nukleus, nukleoplasma+DNA, nukleolus) nukleus, vesikula, lisosom, RE kasar, RE halus, kompleks golgi, vesikula, sentriol, mitokondria, membran plasma, mikrofilamen, mikrotubulus.

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours is
the greatest I've came upon till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?

My weblog ... Vimax

Anonim mengatakan...

I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out more details.


Here is my website - buy acai ultra

Anonim mengatakan...

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession
capital to say that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get entry to persistently fast.

Feel free to visit my weblog; Elevate GF reviews