Pengertian Sel

on 14 April 2008

Sel berasal dari kata 'cella' yang berarti ruangan berukuran kecil maka sel merupakan unit (kesatuan, zahrah) terkecil dari makhluk hidup, yang dapat melaksanakan kehidupan.
Ada empat teori tentang sel, yaitu:
- unit struktural terkecil makhluk hidup (Schleiden & T. Schwann)
- unit fungsional terkecil makhluk hidup (Max Schultze)
- unit pertumbuhan terkecil makhluk hidup (Rudolf Virchow)
- unit hereditas terkecil makhluk hidup (Penemuan akhir abad XIX)

Berdasarkan membran inti, sel dibagi menjadi 2, yaitu sel prokariotik dan sel eukariotik.

6 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

As the admin of this site is working, no question very soon it will be famous, due to its
quality contents.

Also visit my web-site VImax Scam

Anonim mengatakan...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things
or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
to this article. I wish to read more things about it!


My homepage: Natural CLeanse Review

Anonim mengatakan...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the web to
find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.


Here is my web page ... Muscle Factor X

Anonim mengatakan...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
your website and in accession capital to assert that I get
actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will
be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


Also visit my homepage; Pure garciniacambogia reviews

Anonim mengatakan...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Also visit my site Automated pay days

Anonim mengatakan...

Quality content is the crucial to attract the people to
go to see the web page, that's what this site is providing.

My blog post Ultra Slim Patch Reviews